Friday 20 February 2015

And also...

Cornerstone Books - 27 New St., Plymouth 

Also: how has it taken me so long to get back to blogging? I’m not entirely sure. I’ve been busy, and then I got out of the habit. I’ve missed it though, and would like to get back to bookish madness. You’ll have noticed that in the Books I’d Like to Own category on the sidebar, Enciclopedia virgiliana no longer appears. I wonder why? I know. Because now I have my own copy! I’ll blog about that, I hope. Soon. I also want to blog a review of Prue Shaw’s new book on Dante, as well as post a few more reviews.

2 comments:

Gostislav said...

Great blog! I am learning a lot from your posts. Thank you very much

Jonathan said...

Did you get your dream library yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...